Fascinating You Tube Clip!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
For all us Mums to be who have many sleepless nights to look forward to, take a look at this! How to stop your baby crying instantly!!! Enjoy Zilla07 (P.S. I robbed this from RC)
TracyD Posts: 750
We used this with Jack - it definitely works!! (I've started showing the full 30 minute video in my workshops now as the Dads love it) Tracy
einstein Posts: 485
Thats amazing, wow.... reckon I'll be giving that a go when baby is crying in the middle of the night!!! Once I know he/she's been fed, changed and winded I'll try that method.... Thanks for posting. Now I just have to teach hubby!!
Elegance Posts: 2848
thats just incredible. must check out buying that book and dvd
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Ive seen the dvd - definitely worth watching. x
frangipani Posts: 1543
:ooh thanks for that bridezilla07. that is something else! i'm definitely going to get that!
silíní Posts: 4219
I've seen the dvd, didnt use wrapping as babs was a little old for that at the time (3months) but she loud 'SSSHing' was amazing at stopping her crying!
spanish mum Posts: 2468
can anyone give me any more info on the clip? am intrigued...and dont have enough mb´s to open it....... O:| thanks, sb
jenny s Posts: 151
.........two kids later I come across this O:| :o0 Wow!
TracyD Posts: 750
I wrote an article about this a few years back for Modern Mum (it's in my book too) if anyone wants it PM me your email address (it's a PDF file so you'll need Adobe reader) Tracy