faux fur shugs for bridesmaids

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedbird Posts: 103
Hi girls, we're having a winter wedding and need to keep the bridemaids warm! i have been looking for cream/ivory faux fur shugs everywhere but its out of season could canbody suggest anywhere??
xbellex Posts: 50
hi i am also having a winter wedding i have 3 bridesmaids i got them these shrugs off ebay they are fab i will give you the link now :eek :yelrotflmaosmilie: :xox
nelswife Posts: 3869
I have soon them before in Debenhams, maybe try in there?
xbellex Posts: 50
hi i looked in debenhams and monsson also and they are the feather type pnes and are way dearer where as the ones on ebay are faux fur and all lined and fab on :) O:o)
decemberbride2010 Posts: 227
You could try Coast for these: I bought them in black and they were reduced to €40 not so long ago. For some reason they are still full price on their website but it could be worth phoning around a couple of branches to check? I saw the ivory ones ( reduced) in Coast in Dundrum about a month ago.
emmabelle1987 Posts: 170
I have been pondering this for ages...do you think it would look ok to have then at an April wedding? Or is it too Spring for them? (if that makes sense!) x
excitedbird Posts: 103
thanks girls will check all them options out. :thnk April wedding not too sure if the weather was like this now defo wudnt need them,but you never know in this country!! :wv
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I seen some lovely ones on EBay over the weekend
rose19 Posts: 11
Take a look at the bhs website they have a couple of shrugs and wraps