faux leather skirt

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

black pearl Posts: 3513
Hi guys anyone seen this skirt? Thk its frm a shop in pavilions swords tried mango and river island but no joy
morningsun Posts: 784
I've been looking for a skater leather skirt and out of stock everywhere! So frustrating. I think I saw something like this on the House of Fraser website when I was looking. I also saw leather skirts on River Island, Asos, Dorothy Perkins and New Look if you see if any of them are similar. I checked so many websites I can remember where I thought I saw one like this! Ordered mine on Asos last night. Incidentally I've been looking for a nice top to go with it. Something in chiffon but can't find anything. What will you wear if you get it.
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
I can't help with the particular skirt in the picture OP but @morningsun I bought a fab skater leather skirt from Miss Selfridge a few months ago, could be worth checking in there if the ASOS one isn't exactly what you're after. (Admittedly I feel about 15 years too old to shop in Miss Selfridge but just bought the skirt a size bigger, it's deadly :heartbeat: )
Morning sun wud wear what girl in pic has loose chiffon top tucked on x will look on those sites later x
Let me know if you end up getting anything BP as I can't find any nice chiffon tops actually for sale!! Thanks LL will check out Miss Selfridges, would never think to shop there so thanks for the tip. What do you wear with yours?
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
I wear the skirt with a white capped-sleeve chiffon blouse with a cute black print on it (got that in Debenhams same day I bought the skirt, can't remember what brand it is - poss Red Herring?), the skirt is short enough so I feel a bit more covered up with the blouse! Then just tan tights & black Mary-Jane shoes.
Thanks LL that sounds great. The blouse sounds like what I am looking for too but can't find it online. I live in the sticks so no options except online!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Morningsun, I've a pleather skater skirt that I've worn a few times but its a bit small on me now (thanks a lot baby!). It's a h and m size 4, I think, I could post it to you if you want. For the black chiffon type, try those types of shops who sell the cheapy one size stuff. I've gotten similar tips in those types of places before.
hi guys I bought one on top shop not quite a pencil but not quite a mini! Will post a pic when I get it xxx
[quote="LittleLily":v0bbb9pq]Morningsun, I've a pleather skater skirt that I've worn a few times but its a bit small on me now (thanks a lot baby!). It's a h and m size 4, I think, I could post it to you if you want. For the black chiffon type, try those types of shops who sell the cheapy one size stuff. I've gotten similar tips in those types of places before.[/quote:v0bbb9pq] LL that is so kind of you! I ordered one on Saturday night from Asos but thank you so much for the offer! Am sure it will fit you again at some stage! I'll keep an eye out in the shops for the tops. Thanks again, that's so nice :-)