Favour Tag Help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Hi Ladies, Was browsing my new B magazine the night before last. And the NY Eve featured wedding had the same favours that I am having. My BM's are coral, so I've got some personalised ribbon with "Jawl & Mr. Jawl 31/12/2011" on it in silver. I'm going to buy some silver baubles and thread it through. But in this featured wedding they had a little tag onto it as well with a personalised message. Where could one pick up such tags? :) I thank you in advance :thnk
TideBride Posts: 29
Hiya I got mine on congratulations.ie and they were super quick at sending them out to me...ordered them online and received by post with 48 hours....and they're gorgeous :)
Jawl Posts: 8881
Thanks TideBride, perfect!
mgc11 Posts: 337
Buy a couple of sheets of card and print them, a much cheaper solution and you get the satisfaction of knowing you made them yourself.
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
Yeah I made mine too, exactly as described above bought a few sheets of card, attached a monogram design and finished with a lace trim. threaded a ribbon through them [attachment=0:b8xtucd7]favour Tags_opt.jpg[/attachment:b8xtucd7]
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
Oh Diva I'm so jealous of your style and DIY skills. I really want to DIY loads but I can't even stay inside the lines when Im colouring with my niece. Im very un-arty!
OMG these were so easy, you'd be well able to do them, and probably a million times better than these, and you've loads of time a full year, I only got engaged 2 months ago, and am getting married in october. I'm on a tight budget so I'm trying to do as much as I can myself, very time consuming, but its nice when it comes together.
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
Maybe I'll just hire you to do it all for me!
Ha ha I'm having a nervous breakdown as it is!!! :o0