favourite accents

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Just watching Strictly and Gavin Henson talking and was thinking how sexy his accent is! :lvs Welsh accents! Was in college in Wales and maybe accent reminds me of the craic there but love the accent. Wouldn't be biggest fan of Scottish accent. Know loads of people love it though. What accents do rest of you like/not like?
barbar Posts: 305
I love an Australian accent. Wouldnt to too fond of the Liverpool accent, But I do love Liverpool people!
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
oh give me a scottish ANY day!! LOVE it.
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
I must admit, I love an Italian person speaking English....mmmmmmmmmmmmm :-8 AND my most FAVOURITE is a dutch man speaking English....It is just soooo sexy .......I can't explain it....It drives me wild.............X :-8
Shazl Posts: 357
For me it's have to be a Geordi (as in Newcastle) accent. Love it.
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
[quote="Shazl":2htrdf8r]For me it's have to be a Geordi (as in Newcastle) accent. Love it.[/quote:2htrdf8r] Especially when Declan Donnelly opens his gob.....PHWOAR...... >:o)
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Oh yeah love the Geordie accent as well. Sounds v cheeky or something! like the aussie accent too.
skitchums Posts: 1283
I'd be a fan of the scottish and italian accent Not a big fan of the liverpool or Northern Irish accent...sorry to anyone from there :-8
Momof2 Posts: 3884
love the North Western :o0 (can you guess my DH is Donegal) accent always have .. Love Welsh & Scottish too but wouldn't be a big fan of cockney accents or the really thick dub accents
havemovedon Posts: 2013
I like a soft Scottish accent, and love French and Russian men speaking English - yum! I actually quite like a soft Scouse accent too. Don't like Geordie though.