Favourite city break destination? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
London if I don't want to travel too far Rome if I don't mind a bit of a flight NYC once every couple of year for a fix
LullaBelle11 Posts: 1159
I'm thinking maybe London or Barcelona. If we went to London we could go and see a show! :o)ll
bobbyjoe Posts: 395
Prague, nice and relaxing. Cold in winter though
Jawl Posts: 8881
I love Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh or London. If it's a 2-3 nighter, I prefer as short a flight as possible. This year we did Malaga though, as my friend was going with us and she was dying for sun. It rained torrentially for the duration, but was a 2 hour and 10 minute flight and good timings so bit of sun and it would have been perfect.
coco26 Posts: 133
Nice was one of the best places ever, would go back in a heartbeat :heartbeat: also loved London and NY :)
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
+1 for edinburgh :heartbeat: it there venice is fab aswell, would love to go to Prague, FMIL never stops going on about it!!
Kaycee Posts: 2107
hard to pick one but berlin as its SO cheap, loads to do, good food, great people!
reine Posts: 1771
LOVE Paris, but you've been there, so otherwise, I'd choose... London Prague Brussels Edinburgh Rome Venice Vienna in no particular order! Love them all!!
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
London Edinburgh Prague Italy - Milan, Venice, Verona
Biscuit Tin Posts: 112
Budapest is gorgeous, also love edinburgh, london & munich!