Favourite Names for Children

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Following on from the Parents who give their kids weird names thread, what would you call your children if you ever have any? Or for all the yummy mummies, what names did you chose? I love hearing new ones and especially like Irish names that are spelt funny - I'm English and love coming across new ones and finding out how to pronounce them! Mine would be: Girl - Isabelle or Saoirse Boy - Fionn or Finn :wv
louthgal Posts: 308
Mine would be nicole shortened to nikki and a boy i love stephen or eoghan
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Ok my fave for a girl might be one that people would think should be in the strange names section but I love it - Autumn! I also like Lola and Rose and for a boy I like Elijah and Riley.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Girls: Emma Mae Aoife Chloe Issey Boys Aidan Finn Jake Sean
pudlow Posts: 343
My wee girl is Kate, other favourites include Anne, Louise and Sophie. fav boys name - Aidan, Niall, Sean, Connor, Paul
porshe Posts: 1359
Mine are autumn (snap naughtydaisy), Amber, Georgia, Annie & Lucy, for boys I like will, Noah, Jake :wv
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
my top names are Emma and Luke
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Mine are Kayleigh and Alex and then Ruby and Noah/Oscar.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'm probably very old school in my choices... There are loads that I like though... Emily Laura Sarah Saoirse Aoibheann Eve Julie ************************************ Michael Oliver Patrick William Liam Daniel Martin
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
OH likes Charlotte for a girl I like David for a boy That's the extent of our list for now :o0