Favourite Restaurants

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
What are they, Where are they. Mine are all in Dublin: Milano - Dawson St. Chilli Club - Off Grafton Street Good World - South Georges Street Verona - South Georges Street
clucky Posts: 26471
Fat Cats Mullingar Luigi Malones - Dublin Finnstown House - Lucan Apapulco - Dublin Rustys - Mullingar The Lotus - Mullingar Little Caesars - Rathfarnham and one other one in Temple Bar can't remember the name of it cause I was drunk
Rocks Posts: 280
I like the following Oscar Taylors - Malahide Wongs - Clontarf El Paso - Howth Breakers - Malahide Little Caesars - Harcourt Street
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Love Nosh - Dalkey Rinucinnis - kilkenny Bang - Baggot Street Rolys- Ballsbridge Ok now im bloody hungey..... :lol:
mad woman Posts: 22106
joels naas road far east - ballyfermot annadale - lucan da pino - top of dame street thunder road cafe - ya cant beat a good burger! :wink:
Shin Posts: 8515
l'ecrivan baggot street (spelling?) joels (heart attack food cos its such large quantity but always a winner) kingswood country house naas road little caesers
jec Posts: 135
Oh great il be able to get loadsa idea's from the rest of your favourites!! Mine are: Roly's - Ballsbridge Mario's - Sandymount Purple Ocean - Dun Laoghaire J x
clucky Posts: 26471
Is Joels nice? parents are 40 years married june bank holiday thinking of going here for meal
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
I love : The Big Blue in Howth Wongs in Clontarf Ruen Thai in Raheny Village Bang Cafe on Baggot st
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote:83b1xy0w]Oh great il be able to get loadsa idea's from the rest of your favourites!![/quote:83b1xy0w] That was my idea! I realised over the weekend that we have been going to the same places for the last five years. Even worse in a few of the listed the staff know us so well that they don't give us a menu and just put our usual order through!