Menu

Favourite Tea

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
Gunpowder. Got some amazing leaves in Budapest
loveheart Posts: 686
Earl Grey Had it for the first time when I was about seven and thought I was class! It will always have a special place in my heart.
Hubby has an amazing collection/selection - over thirty varieties. He got some really odd blends on army tours.
So when a cup of tea is offered in your house it's not just the usual nambarie or punjana . . .
*gone* Posts: 4785
Puerh tea, to help with the weight loss. It's great for washing down the choccie biccies! :o0
dreamer Posts: 3941
Feel very common here - but am going to say you can't beat a mug of Barry's tea! Gold blend of course!!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Peppermint for every day. Lapsang suchon when I fancy something nice.
[quote="k-lo-80":48rhr43d]So when a cup of tea is offered in your house it's not just the usual nambarie or punjana . . .[/quote:48rhr43d] He would divorce me if I brought a box of Barry's into the house. :o0
:o0
dreamer Posts: 3941
[quote="AVENGER":20r19qzc][quote="k-lo-80":20r19qzc]So when a cup of tea is offered in your house it's not just the usual nambarie or punjana . . .[/quote:20r19qzc] He would divorce me if I brought a box of Barry's into the house. :o0[/quote:20r19qzc] I guess this means you won't be round for a cuppa later??? :o0 :o0