Favourite TV theme tunes?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
Loved casualty before they jazzed it up.... The original Late Late show theme was excellent. As a child I loved Cities of Gold and Ulysses. BUT....you really can't beat The A-Team.
clucky Posts: 26471
Dempsey and Makepeace Black Beauty
sue27 Posts: 604
A-Team, totally, but I also love the Fraggle Rock. Used to have it as a ring tone on my phone :o0 the looks I got when I was in a shop and my phone started ringing :o0 :o0 :o0 I changed it cause I use my phone for work as well sometimes and at trade fairs it's a bit embarrassing. that said, no work stuff coming up, so I might just change it back.... how about Night Rider Theme tune... I love that one too! (sad I know :-8 )
Barbalou Posts: 1617
love the rockford files so have that as my ringtone now
Damn....Black Beauty. Why didn't I think of that?
Little Kitty Posts: 914
I love, love, love Magnum PI theme tune!!! Hmmmmm come to think of it I'm still in love with Magnum PI!!! Also love the MacGyver theme tune!!!!!
Here's Fraggle Rock And rockford files
Playful Posts: 638
[quote="sue27"]A-Team, totally, but I also love the Fraggle Rock. Back on one of the kids channels on sky was singing it the other day and my son was just looking at me wondering how i knew all the words. i loved the theme song from oh god i can't think of the name but the song went like I should be so good to you Nothing like you want me to. And the guys name in it was Arthur Daly.
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
I have the A team on my phone for when hubby rings. My favourite TV theme tune is Law and Order. We joked about having it at some inconspicuous moment during the wedding
blablablabride Posts: 489
Has anyone seen the adds for that new programme thats starting on Channel 4 on sunday called "DUMPED" bout people living in a dump .....(I just don't know) anyway I love that song don't know what its called though........ That and Dallas....... Oh I loved Dallas and coke floats on a sat night after your bath...... :o)ll :o0 :o)ll :o0 :o)ll :o0