fcuking Ryanair!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
ahhhhhh >:o( >:o( , I know this should probably be in let off steam but hey im that annoyed I want everyone to know. Booked prague for DH's 30th in July and Ryanair have just sent me a mail to say they've cancelled the out going flight, im in the horrors now O:| O:| , the bloody cheek of them >:o(
chaos Posts: 1904
its really annoying isnt it O:| they cancelled my hen flights, then h2b stag flights and now aer lingus have pulled teh newcastle route from 1st may onwards, so his new flights are gone too O:|
Dipsy80 Posts: 1038
They cancelled my flight to Italy at the end of May. Going out for a friends wedding. Ended up having to change airports. It's really annoying. Just hope they don't pull the current flight coz car rental and hotel are all booked.
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Me and 4 of the girls had booked flights and they changed us to a later flight without even emailing me. O:| Mrs summer could you fly from Belfast with easyjet?
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Me and 4 of the girls had booked flights and they changed us to a later flight without even emailing me. O:| Mrs summer could you fly from Belfast with easyjet?
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
they changed my flight coming from newcastle to dublin. was supposed to be a late flight but they pulled the late flights now and im coming back that morning. they emailed me to ask me whether i wanted to accept the changes or not
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
My sister got married last year and had 4 friends coming from England with Ryanair the morning of the wedding. Ryanair changed their flight to that evening so annoying O:| they could not come to the wedding because of this O:|
kilkennylady Posts: 163
They've done the same to us going to Spain - had to change airports going out. Has anyone suceeded in getting a refund back from them? We applied for the sector that they changed but heard nothing yet except another email telling us about the same change! Now were worried cos weve cancelled one part of flight theyll kick us off the return flight by accident just because its Ryanair!!!
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
[quote="kilkennylady":15vawjzt]They've done the same to us going to Spain - had to change airports going out. Has anyone suceeded in getting a refund back from them? We applied for the sector that they changed but heard nothing yet except another email telling us about the same change! Now were worried cos weve cancelled one part of flight theyll kick us off the return flight by accident just because its Ryanair!!![/quote:15vawjzt] Getting blood from a stone comes to mind O:|
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Ah girls sorry to hear about your flight....its such a pain in the a**