February 2009 Babies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HoneyBee1973 Posts: 795
Hello! I am very nervous to be posting this! I got my bfp at the weekend and have done many, many tests to make sure I was not hallucinating! I'm a bit paranoid starting this thread. I had a m/c last October so I am praying that I will be here to stay. According to my calculations I am due on Feb 2. Anyone else out there?
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
[size=150:t12h09ph][b:t12h09ph]Congratulations HoneyBee!!! [/b:t12h09ph][/size:t12h09ph] Can't believe we have a Feb 09 Mammies thread already, makes D-Day seem so close for me!!!! Praying for a sticky for you, best of luck with everything, Babycake & little miss babycake too! x :lvs x
Poppit Posts: 2042
A HUGE congratulations pet. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll As you say hopefully this one is a sticky bean. And congrats for being the first feb 09 mammy to be xxx
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
Congratulations Honeybee!!! O-O O-O O-O
missc Posts: 875
Congratulations hun :lvs X :lvs X I was in the March 08 mums, had my LO on 2nd March. Its mad that there is a Feb 09 thread already :eek
indums Posts: 38
Hi HoneyBee I will join you for Feb 09 and keep you company, who knows we might both go into labour on the same day, that would be gas...
sinion Posts: 6050
wow, a Feb thread! Congrats, got everything crossed for your little bean xx
January Baby Posts: 1427
Best of Luck Girls! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
best of luck girls. really hope this one is a sticky for you honeybee 1973.
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
congrats honeybee, I rem you sent me such lovely mails when I got my BFP. :o)ll :o)ll deligthed for you and DH. Fingers crossed this one sticks.