********FEBRUARY 2012 BABIES********

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miracles Posts: 102
I got my bfP this morning :o)ll :o)ll due 2nd of FEB so thought I'd start this!! This will be baby no 3! Have two ds!!! I had a mc at ten weeks before ds2 and a ch pg last month so I'm very very nervous!! Hoping this is a sticky!!!!' can't wait to see lots of ladies on this!!!!
Had to change the heading:)
Ok so I've baby brain already ha ha!!! Only noticed all the baby threads and tried to change the main heading to *+*******FEB babies 2012****** but obviously didn't work???????
Daff Posts: 11644
Just wanted to say congrats and OMG a Feb 2012 thread!!! :ooh :o0 DD and I are from Feb 2010... starting to feel so old. Happy and healthy 9 months :lvs
Haha lovemybaby ! Time seriously flys by.......
almighty angel Posts: 281
[quote="Miracles":1v8f7jty]Ok so I've baby brain already ha ha!!! Only noticed all the baby threads and tried to change the main heading to *+*******FEB babies 2012****** but obviously didn't work???????[/quote:1v8f7jty] You need to go into your original post and click edit under it. Then you can change the heading! Congratulations. Hopefully this bean is a sticky!
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
Hi Miracles - delighted for you! Might be joining you on here - got my BFP last wednesday but am a little wary as had some spotting which seems to have calmed down but have an appoitment with Dr on Monday so fingers crossed. I think my EDD is 1 February...have a short cycle and it depends on the site i check...hopefully Dr will confirm this too. Apparently i am 5 + 1 and this is my first so have been google mad and just got the What to expect when you're expecting book another wollie recommended. Not sure if you are having any early symptoms yet....so far my boobs are massive, my stomach is massive - might be just bloatedness, nausea but no vomiting, and the tiredness is something else - seriously considered staying in bed today. Had a massive sleep this afternoon so am somewhat alert now but not for long!! Hope we can keep each other company on here :o)ll
Duffers Posts: 1841
Yikes! Feb 2012! Congrats to you miracles and hopefully xx fairy mommy xx and all the new mammies who will be joining you soon. Like lovemybaby....DS and I were from Feb 2010 thread.....now when I see this Feb thread our own 2nd arrival is looking very close. Congrats again to you all! :o)ll
:spam: Thanks for that almighty angel!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you fairy mommy! I have no symptoms of yet!!! I'm very nervous too but and wasn't going to do this thread but I'm keeping PMA all the way!!! Let's hope we have happy and healthy nine months ahead!! I'm going to go the doc Tuesday hopefully!! Ii
Thanks duffers,best of luck with the new arrival!!!