Fed Up :-( Horrible Pains 6dpo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Hi girls, Don't know why I'm writing this, I'm just so fed up, feel like bawling!! Got a +opk last sunday so prob 7/8dpo today. Yesterday I was in agony, a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and the same after BD last night. Then the worst pains low down ever, like a real pressure pain and stomach was massive really bloated, thought I was going to burst :-( Some of you maybe thinking that these are good symptoms, implantation etc but I just know I'm not, its been two years no since the MC and first meeting with fertility doc next week. These pains now are just one more thing to worry about, its grand today, just mild bloating cramps. Sorry for the rant and thanks for reading xxx
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
Honestly, dont write yourself off just yet, it could well be positive pains! I suffered with the weirdest back pain and spotting before i got my bfp, and i was sure it was a bad sign too, so who knows, wait and see. And if its not to be, then look forward to your meeting with the fertility doc. My sister tried for years to get pregnant, and had a MC 18mths ago too, but on her first month of clomid they got lucky and she is due in the autumn, all going well. SO dont give up. :lvs :lvs
Would want for nothing better than a BFP hun, fingers crossed but it will probably be like every other month! Trying to stay positive but 2 years is just taking its toll :-(
wifetob Posts: 936
Fingers crossed for you - I had pains approx 5-6 dpo so you never know. Try and keep the spirits up and hopefully this is your month and you'll be due a Christmas baby :babydust:
More spotting this morning, I'm getting worried now though cause spotting at 6/7/9 dpo is way too early. I had some on sunday, nothing yesterday and then a bit more this am. Did a test though and as usual bfn :-( I'm sat here in bits again, why does it have to be so hard :-(
What dpo are you now? It would be too early to get a BFP I would think? Hang in there :babydust:
[quote="wifetob":h5mniuhk]What dpo are you now? It would be too early to get a BFP I would think? Hang in there :babydust:[/quote:h5mniuhk] I'm out hun, more spotting this morning, I mean, what the heck is going on!! AF starting at like 8dpo... it just gets worse :-(
Aw pet I'm so sorry for you. I can't imagine how hard it is for you but if I can try to be positive - bear in mind that the next path on your TTC journey (you mentioned a fertility clinic apt next week) is sure to bring you your much longer for BFP :action32
[quote="wifetob":z29eoasm]Aw pet I'm so sorry for you. I can't imagine how hard it is for you but if I can try to be positive - bear in mind that the next path on your TTC journey (you mentioned a fertility clinic apt next week) is sure to bring you your much longer for BFP :action32[/quote:z29eoasm] thanks hun :thnk