Feedback needed on Cruises

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
We're looking into a Cruise for our Honeymoon for next March 2011 for possibly 7-10 days. I was interested in the Southern Carribean Cruise which includes Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua and a few other places but I dont really mind where I go once the weather is nice Can anyone give me feedback on Cruises? Do you reckon its a good idea for a Honeymoon? Would it work out more expensive than a normal Honeymoon? If you take into consideration the facilities on board, and sight seeing on the other islands Hope someone can help me on this one
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
Heh we've booked a cruse for our honeymoon, western caribbean to Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti and Jamaica. We're going to new york for a few days and then to orlando for a few days before hand and cruise departs Orlando. Worked out reasonable enough gor the cruise as it does include food, drink and entertainment. We booked through trailfinders and found them great for ansring questions we had re same as you have. Think it'll be really special, so looking forward to it..check out sky travel in the morning at 8.30am, they do a show on cruises every morning, addicted :xox
Excited2010 Posts: 777
Yeah we have also booked ours through Trailfinders. Ours is with Royal Carribbean we are going on the Eastern one. Cant wait. Check out Trip advisor or if you can call or call into Trailfinders ask for the cruise department and they can answer everything. Dont worry i must have rang them 50 times and had a million and one questions before i booked