Feedback On Videographer - O'Donovan Productions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gemstone Posts: 31
Ladies if anyone is looking for a good videographer let me recommend O’Donovan Productions based in Limerick. I got married at the end of November in Galway and wasn’t originally going to book one due to budget going sky high!! Decided about 6 weeks before that I would regret it if I didn’t so went on the look for someone that might be available. Both Rory & Mary O Donovan were a pleasure to deal with from the start. I live in England so couldn’t meet with them. They sent me samples and answered any queries I had always in a timely manner. On the day Rory was a joy to work with and put us all at ease at the house when their were a few nerves. Afterwards we barely knew he was there. I have since arrived home from honeymoon and have received our DVD’s and the quality and coverage is also second to none. I hope this is of help to some of you as I know when booking mine a good recommendation was always helpful. I really can’t recommend them highly enough. Please feel free to PM if you would like their contact details. Happy planning ladies. I’m so gutted mine is all over.
O Donovan Productions Videographers Posts: 73
Hi everyone, Gemstone very kindly gave us permission to put her wedding'Highlights on our website- They are available to view on our Samples page at under Gemma & Brian Best regards, Rory & Mary