Feel awful 13 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Milly83 Posts: 3620
Hi I haven't had any MS or anything like that until now. The last 2 days, I have had killer headaches, dizziness and I Have not been able to stomach food. I just can't eat. I thought I would be over the worst of the first trimester now. Is this normal? I took the day off work yesterday because I didn't sleep. I just want to be at home again and hang my head over the toilet and gag. Should I go to the doctor? It's only in the last 2 days and I have been fine up to now apart from fatigue. Thanks
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Golden Bride - i was exactley the same as you at the weekend. I never got morning sickness either and i was feeling very dizzy and sick. I found that if i just relaxed on the sofa and drank a glass of cold water the horrible feeling passed. Hope you feel better soon :lvs
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
I feel crap too, but pretty much have been for last few weeks... but i felt particulary lousy at the weekend too.... very light headed and dizzy... does anyone have hay fever????????????/ Is there anything at all we can take to relive it????? Hope ye feel better soon girls! x
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Thanks Girls. I think I am going to go to the doc anyway because I haven't been to him since I found out I was pregnant and he has my due dates wrong and stuff. I found that I haven't been suffering with hayfever this year thankfully! My eyes are stinging a little in the evenings but that's all. I am sure you can take clarityn or something similar
chicam Posts: 1169
Girls, I feel your pain. I suffered with hyperemesis all the way to 20 weeks, but that was a rare case! I had dizziness etc all around the 11-14 mark and then that kind of settled down. I know it won't make you feel much better right now (I hated it when I was feeling crap and I heard ppl say this) but it does relieve itself and you will feel much better in no time. Like I said, I had hyperemesis and thought I was dying most days but I'm 24 weeks now and feeling great - finally! Hang in there! Oh and as for hayfever, I'm dying with it at the moment but haven't taken anything but I do plan on asking my midwife when I see her next week. Apparently you can take half a piriton or something, but I'd check that out before you do it.
Mammypig Posts: 832
feeling the same here girls and all i can say is it did pass on dd1 so hang on in there! i guess the heat isn't helping either. i find a cold glass of water really helps. as for hayfever, am dying at the moment. can't stop sneezing and my eyes are starting to really hurt too. you need to check with your doctor before taking anything though (to do with blood pressure). might go and get some eye drops though, they should be ok to use.