Feel Awful :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elliecat Posts: 2725
Just a rant girls, I'm so exhausted. I've averaged about three hours sleep a night so far this week, my dermatitis has broken out all over my face and to top it all off, I've got a dodgy tummy today so I've been trekking to the loo all morning. I just wanna go home to bed, I'm so tired I feel like I'm in a fog - I can't function at all.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Oh poor you!! Two words for ya.. GO HOME! You have another little person to look out for as well as yourself. Hope you feel better soon. :xxx
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Poor chick. Is there anyway you can go home early and get some rest? How did you job interview go yesterday?
WhathaveIgottenmyselfinto Posts: 157
Poor Elliecat, I sympathise - feeling awful today too. Plus I suffer from eczema so I know what skin problems feel like - very upsetting and annoying! Take care :xxx
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Thanks for the sympathy girls, its amazing how a bit of a moan and knowing other people feel as sh*tty as yourself can make you feel a bit better! Rocket, the interview went ok I think, they were the most disorganised bunch ever, but they seemed happy enough with what I was saying. Didn't tell them I was expecting, and the agency is going to see what the feedback is like before telling them, so watch this space! I know that I was the only interviewee from the agency I'm with and I didn't get the impression they were working with anyone else, so you just never know!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
That's great news. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :o)ll
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Ah God love yah, I'd try and go home sick. Look after yourself
satsuma Posts: 182
You poor thing. You should go home, get some rest, even if you can't sleep curl up with dvd or magazine and you might find you drop off for a snooze. Much better to look after yourself than to be feeling guilty! :xxx