feel dizzy.. everything spinning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
hey girls i'm feeling really dizzy like i could pass out and if i close my eyes it's like that horrible feeling if you are drunk and the room is spinning feeling like this for a week now but it's getting worse every day under a lot of pressure work wise so can't take time to go to doctor and have 11 people coming to stay at the weekend for my Hen if they weren't all flying in i'd cancel it i feel so rotten and i'm now crying OH NO :(
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:21q91j9r] feeling like this for a week now but it's getting worse every day under a lot of pressure work wise so can't take time to go to doctor and have 11 people coming to stay at the weekend for my Hen if they weren't all flying in i'd cancel it i feel so rotten and i'm now crying OH NO :([/quote:21q91j9r] YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH!! No job is worth sitting there feeling miserable - they'll manage without you for a few hours!!!! Get yourself to the doctor if you feel you need to go. Like I always tell people, the place won't crumble to the ground without you, no matter how important you think you are to them!! This hot weather & stress would make anyone lightheaded, plus you sound like you're wound up a little bit. Make sure to drink lots and lots and lots of water, that could be what's causing the dizzyness.
shoegal Posts: 323
Sorry hon, but i really think you need to go to a doctor. My friend had the exact same symptoms and it ended up being Vertigo. I don't want to scare you, but if it is something like this, you need to get on medication now for it before it gets worse. Please look after yourself, i really hope this is not what it is, but i do think you need to get it checked out. I don't think you have any choice. good luck xx
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Deffo go to the doctor it could be blood pressure or anything - if you get sick never mind the job you'll put your wedding in jeprody.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
[quote:5g0x0eks]This hot weather & stress would make anyone lightheaded, plus you sound like you're wound up a little bit. Make sure to drink lots and lots and lots of water, that could be what's causing the dizzyness.[/quote:5g0x0eks] exactly what i was going to say. no point in suffering in silence...get thee to a doctor!! might be nothing but its not worth the risk of just hoping it'll pass!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
go on home and rest yourself
bride. Posts: 3014
I get that whenever I am really stressed, I mean really pushed to my limits. You need to start looking after yourself you poor thing. Are you worried about the weekend?
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Go see your doctor and in the meantime drink oooodles of water and take your vitamins!!
cbs Posts: 704
How are you feeling now Chloe, did you get to a Doc?