Feel like crap

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willthiswork Posts: 1995
Oh my god I feel like total crap. Don't know if its a bug, the progesterone I'm on [size=59:1c45xhgj]or maybe I'm pregnant[/size:1c45xhgj]. I'm not supposed to test til next Friday :-( I'm going to be so so so so so disappointed if I get a bfn.
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
I have everything crossed for you pet, you truly deserve a BFP. :wv
Thanks! Did you test again Mrs Taz?
I did with first urine this morning. Line still faint so don't want to celebrate just yet as its early days. Will hold out now and test Tuesday morning again. I used First Response. Do you think you'll test before Friday? I promised myself i wouldn't test early but i just felt a bit odd this time and knew something was different. The very best of luck to you :babydust:
If the chemist was open today I'd be doing one right now! I don't know what to do. I don't want to do a test and get a bfn because I will be so upset now and then again when my period comes because I'll have convinced myself it was only negative because I tested early! Part of me is a total pessimist i.e. it hasn't happened so far so why should this month be any different and another part of me is planning my birth and wondering will I have to change my car if its triplets!!!! Wednesday isn't too far away so get yourself a digital test to do first thing wednesday morning and hopefully I'll come on here and see you shouting about your bfp! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Thanks WTW, it is a bit early for you to test, try and hold out for a while. Have everything crossed for you. Take care :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
lamb nose Posts: 679
I think it will be your turn this month willthiswork. I can feel it... :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork:
HappyGirl Posts: 113
[color=indigo:1ofpipvd]Hi Willthiswork I don't post much but I've been on this forum for a long time, so I know how long you've been trying. I've been silently cheering you on every month. I am keeping my fingers crossed harder than ever this month, best of luck!! Try to wait til as close to Friday as you can, I know it's hard but you know that you will feel worse if you get a BFN... which you probably would this early... please try and hold out if you can. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: HG [/color:1ofpipvd]
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi Willthiswork, here's hoping that you'll be changing your name to "It worked!" this week! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
sunnyside Posts: 3164
:wv Fingers crossed WTW- please god you get good news.