Feel like I'm going mad!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lettie Posts: 34
I feel like I am going mad at the moment - we dtd last week at the "right time" and I just have this really strong feeling ever since that I am pregnant - but I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can test - I just cant think of anything else now and this really strong feeling has completely taken over my head. It's driving me demented!! Every little twinge that I feel is just confirmining it for me - but I have no proof and the thought of waiting for another 2 weeks is driving me mental. The only thing that I can say for sure is that my breasts are tender - with one more so than the other - they also feel hot and I normally wear an underwire bra - but I cant wait to take this off in the evening - but it has only been a week since we dtd - would this be normal or am I reading too much into this one little thing??
under construction Posts: 3458
Hopefully it is true, same thing happened to me i just didn't feel the same (not sick or anything) just different but i was trying so hard not to get my hopes up as it was our first month ttc. My big indication was my boobs, they were so sore i couldn't even let my arm touch off them, and i never got sore boobs before AF. This happened about a week and a half before my BFP Just wanted to wish you lots and lots of :babydust: and hope you are right
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Awh I remember this... Fingers crossed and best of luck.. You may be just very in tune with your body and know straight away that it has happened. Be sure to let us know.. :babydust:
lettie Posts: 34
Thanks a mill for the good wishes - I actually feel much better just telling someone as I cant talk to anyone about this - I dont want to tell dh incase I am wrong and I am getting his hopes up and I dont want to tell my family members incase I am wrong and then I have to tell them - we havent even mentioned to anyone that we are trying - incase we jinx anything. So everything has being going around my little brain for the last couple of days. It is such a relief to get it out! Thanks again and I'll let you know what the verdict it - finger crossed for double lines!!
Delish Posts: 4176
Another indicator of pregnancy is thirst, and also putting on a little bit of weight or fluid on the neck/face. Good luck xx