feel nauseous but i hungry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
i got sick a while ago but i am hungry and i think thats making the sickness feeling worse. does that make sense might get h2b to go to the shop but dont know what to get?
mammybean Posts: 10364
actually forget that, just been puking ad th last thing i want is food. put on my acu bands - not convinced they work though
ginger nut Posts: 5989
oh beans i know how that feels....i get starving which makes me sick and then i get more hungry but can't think of a single thing in the world to eat. I've been living on special k recently :o( . And the funny thing is that i don't get hungry gradually which might give me some warning and let me get something to eat to stave off the sickness but i get starving all of a sudden and almost immediately feel like vomiting :o(
boobies Posts: 1625
Girls I get like this too. So ive been eating small amounts more regularly. I find if I let my tummy get empty at all I feel nausous so I have my bag packed with apples, bananas or alpen bars. The trick is not to let yourself get hungry and drink more water. If you dont feel hungry then just have an ice pop until you feel better and can eat something more substancial at least it is something going into your system. Hope this helps
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Apparently ginger is meant to be good for getting rid of nausea
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
I was like that on my first pregnancy, just eat mash potatoes mmm they're so yummy and not sickening. peppermint tea or ginger is good for sickness. The girls on here were saying something about a pregnancy diet, its bananas, rice and pasta or something I'm not sure but I'm sure the other ladies will know