Feel so bleugh!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I won't even tell you how bold my lunch was - too ashamed :-8 Due to my pig-out I am feeling so bloated now - does anyone have any anti-bloating remedies?
Dollydo Posts: 759
Try some peppermint tea if you can get your hands on some.. itll help speed up the digestion
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Anything mint or failing that a can of full fat coke aids digestion :xxx
Thanks Dollydo, much appreciated, I'll see if I can find any. Maybe I should go back to my previous username - Wibbly Wobbly Wonder.......and see if I could join The Roly Polys (do any of you remember them? :o0 )
Dollydo Posts: 759
ha, Ill join with you! No better woman at the moment. I hate that about Winter and the cold.. it makes me want to eat everything around me, like my body is saying layer up the fat to stay warm (not that I need any more!) Looking at the sun out today is making me feel a bit summery though... Pity I have a huge aero at home that needs devouring later on :o0
Lolabelle, is it the belching, the way to ease the bloating (how polite am I today!!) :o0 :o0 I don't drink fizzy drinks that often, so I'd be belching like a flippin' foghorn! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Dollydo, consider yourself lucky that it's only an Aero bar you have........I got a big enough box of chocolates, and I've had to hide it away (from hubby) in a bottom drawer in the kitchen! It just taunts me everytime I open the drawer to get a clean tea-towel. I'm pretty sure I can hear a little voice coming from the box saying "Eat me, eat me.......EAT ME!!!" :)
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="Time For A Change":2qcu82by]Lolabelle, is it the belching, the way to ease the bloating (how polite am I today!!) [/quote:2qcu82by] :o0 :o0 :o0 Yep it is. It encourages all the air to come up that you swallowed while horsing your lunch! And by you I mean plural (me included!!)