feel so depressed !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
sitting at home alone - (hubby working ) and thinking about what I was doing this time last year - it was 2 days to the wedding and all of our families and guests were arriving and there was just so much excitment - hubby was gone out for a few pints with the boys and i was at home having a last girly night before the big day with mum & sisters - had gotten my tan and all done the pampering was in full swing - wish i was doing it all again - cant beleive a year has gone by already - we have had a brilliant first year being married but for all ye b2b's enjoy every minute of the run up it may get stressful at times but you'll miss it when its gone - believe me - sorry to ramble on just having a moment
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
aww happy first anniversary, will try to remember your advice when I am tearing my hair out this time next year, wedding is a year and 2 weeks away :eek :eek :eek suppose it will fly. Are ye doing anything nice for your anniversary, keep it clean now >:o)
happywife Posts: 1575
thanks lippy - yeah I am excited about our 1st annivesary - guess its just nostalgia - we got married on a friday but annivesary date saturday - so friday thinking of doing surprise meal for hubby he is going to be working til 9.30 so can have it all ready with candles and stuff thinking of italian as we went to Italy on honeymoon not sure yet though will open a bottle or two of champagne have two still stashed that we got from people for wedding as part of pressie cant believe they have lasted that long :hic then saturday going for meal out so looking forward to that - heading back to Italy in two weeks time so something else to keep my mind occupied I guess
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
That sounds lovely :lvs :xox :lvs What did you think of Italy in July? I wanted to get married in Italy but H2B's mother wouldn't travel so we were thinking of going on honeymoon there instead but all the stuff you read tells you July is too hot and it's packed as all the Italians take their hols at the same time. PM back if you like, would be really interested in what you thought :thnk Enjoy your rosemantic weekend anyways :wv