Feel so naked....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highbeam Posts: 2578
....without my E-ring today!Forgot to put it back on after my shower this morning and my hand feels so strange without it. Only have it a couple of months so its funny how used to wearing it Ive gotten! Cant wait to go home and get the bling back on! :o0
ciaraella Posts: 5323
My fingers are a bit swollen so i can't wear my engagament ring or wedding ring, i miss them :o(
Awh no :o( I know its strange being so attached to them when I havent had it for long. Im sure you will be able to wear them again in another few weeks.
nelswife Posts: 3869
I am the same at the moment my fingers have started to swell when i am wearing my e ring and wedding ring on at the same time i was having difficulty getting them off....I am only wearing my wedding ring at the moment but taking it off at night and keep checking it during the day that its coming off without any difficulty!
Jawl Posts: 8881
I used to take mine off for going swimming and even for the hour I'd be feeling naked! Mind you I was in a swimsuit :o0
traceybere Posts: 527
so funny - I read the title and knew exactly what you were talking about - my ring is gone to the jeweler's to be dipped and cleaned before the big day - miss it already :o(
Traceybere at least it will be all beautiful and sparkly when you get it back! :o)ll
PearlBaby Posts: 532
I did this before we were married and the rumours went into overdrive... :o0 was so funny when they got back to me.
traceybere Posts: 527
[quote="shampers":3nrotnh4]Traceybere at least it will be all beautiful and sparkly when you get it back! :o)ll[/quote:3nrotnh4] Oh i know - just miss it loads - have had it on for the last 18 months. Not putting it back on till after the church - can't wait - 9 days !!!!!