Feelin funny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Im on my 2WW and feelin very funny. Have desparate cramps like period cramps but different, am feelin very hot and have a splitting headache on and off during the day. A bit tired and no sore boobs. I wonder are these good signs or bad. I have myself convinced im pregnant as we used OPKs this month so im sure we hit the most fertile time and also I met a physic on holidays three months ago who said I would get a lovely surprise in three months time!!!! I know its silly but I really believed her.... probably because I wanted to so much. It will be three months to the day when I can test so it would be freaky if I was pregnant. I dont want to get my hopes up too much but its hard not to. Send me baby dust and good luck to all those testing this weekend.
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Sendin u :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Hope it happens for u :wv
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Sorry i'm no hope on the symptom side have never been PG :-8 But just wanted to send u some babydust
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Best of luck - hope you physic was spot on.
boobies Posts: 1625
Hi Sally, Just wanted to say good luck Im due af tomorrow but like you the only real symptoms I seem to have is.... none!! My boobs are'nt sore (they normally kill me!) I do have twinges in my tummy and alot of wind!! but I could get these every month but never noticed.
nic06 Posts: 454
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Hi, I also had absolutley no symptoms at all, actually I never felt better and I got a BFP on Friday, so you can never tell. I just knew that it had worked this month, saw a shooting start on my way home from work on a friday night when I knew I was ovulating and I just knew it was my time. Good luck and let us know how you get on
sally Posts: 1140
Thanks girls.... still feelin a bit funny... have cramps again today but feels more like AF is on its way.... Sometimes I feel like I have tingley boobs but then I think its just cause im focusing on them that they feel like that. Roll on friday so I can do a test.... im afraid it will be a BFN and I wont be able to face the xmas party friday night. Sure ill cross that bridge when I get to it
Garfield Posts: 89
Hi Sally, Just wanted to say when i got my bfp i had no sore boobs but like you a bit tingley also really convinced af on the way as i was moody and had bad cramps kept running to the loo thinking i had just got af. Anyway dont want to get your hopes up but just remember everyone symptoms are different so dont focus too much on what everyone else is feeling. Best of luck. Ps Psychic told me there would be 3 of us on holidays and i ovulated on hols and got my bfp that month so fingers crossed for you !!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Hi Sally, The hot flushes was what gave the game away for me!
glade Posts: 278
best of luck anyway sally, and let us know how you get on :wv