Feeling all over the place

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shilanne Posts: 304
Hi all.... I know its normal to feel hormonal during pregnancy - but over the last few days I have been feeling sorry for myself, stressed, really down, emotional then grand then all those things all over again. I couldnt want for anything at all - I have even cut down on my working hours....Is anyone else feeling like this? Its like I am in a constant state of anxiety and cant enjoy anything. DH is fab - and always wants to know can he do anything - but I am not sure anyone can. Maybe I need to get a good positive thinking book or something...... Am I weird???
NotHere Posts: 10273
It's normal to be feeling like this. I had a bad phase of feeling down, frumpy and that my hubbie couldn't possibly love me. It'll pass though, you have to remember that you're not just going through physical changes, there's also a hell of a lot of emotional changes. Just keep yourself relaxed and it'll pass. Maybe go and get your hair and nails done or something to perk yourself up :thnk
Shilanne Posts: 304
Thanks Flutterby.....you are right. I havent had ANYTHING done for ages - so I am going to rectify that. Will get hair cut tomorrow and maybe a massage this evening..... Need to get back on an even keel....
NotHere Posts: 10273
Fair play to ya! Have fun...if you are booking the massage ot other treatments in advance then let them know you are pregnant because there are some oils etc that they can't use so the beautician can be prepared with replacements for you. :wv