Feeling movement?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bunnybun Posts: 573
Hey Girls, am exactly 14 weeks pregnant with my first baby today and I think that I felt the baby moving yesterday - is that possible so early on? My friend is 20 weeks and she has only started feeing flutters now which makes me think that my imagination is getting the better of me. It Felt a little like tiny bubbles bursting in a line low down in my pelvis. It happened 3 or 4 times but I haven't felt it since. Baby or an active imagination?
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
On dd2 u felt her moving about 14 weeks as I knew what to look out for so it is entirely possible
Mrssailor Posts: 126
hi bunnybun, i felt movement at 14 weeks. i wasnt sure for a couple of days if i was imagining it or if it was digestion, but i mentioned it to my mother in law and she said "that's definitely life you're feeling!" :o)ll so exciting. in the early days it was very sporadic, so i'd feel it sometimes and then not for a couple of days. i would say what you are feeling is movement alright enjoy!!!
Bunnybun Posts: 573
Thanks girls.... its so exciting!! Hope I feel it again soon..
Doozer28 Posts: 881
Bunnybun, that's exactly how I decribed it when I first felt movement! I think I started to feel it at about 16weeks but we're all different, some people feel it really early, others don't feel it until week 22!! It all depends on the placenta and where the baby is lying etc. Congrats!! It's a great feeling!