Feeling Nostalgic...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Luka Posts: 1904
Hi Girls, Well I am feeling a bit emotional...this night last year was my last night before moving up a generation. & moving up a generation is the best thing thats ever happened me :xox May 1st, 2011 was the best day of my life (apart from the major incision & 6 layers of stitches :o0 ) I just wanted to say that the fastest year of my life has been the best & Happy Birthday to my best little boy, 1 tomorrow xx :thnk
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
awh Happy Birthday to little luka. time really flys by so quickly. our little man is 6mths already seems like i only had him yesterday! Enjoy your day tomorrow with your son. :o)ll
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
Aw, I always feel like that on DS's birthday. Happy birthday to your little man!
Thanks Girls! Beatingmyselfintoadress, I love your Avatar!
vidia Posts: 2960
Oh I remember that feeling, its sooo lovely! I got so caught up in it we went for no. 2 :o0 Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
Vidia, you have me thinking! :o0 Well have been thinking of trying soon but still trying to get up the courage. On the wrong side of 35 too which isn't helping :eek Anyway 20 mins to baby Sean's 1st birthday. I'm like a child here thinking about it!
vidia Posts: 2960
I was just on the wrong side too mrs, was 36 having our little madam ;o) >:o) >:o) go on up to bed with ye! Celebrate in Style :babydust:
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
O my mum used say several times throughout the day of our birthday "well I remember the day"" Then at certain times tell us who visited when, or when we had feed or nappy changed!! Have a great time celebrating his first year