Feeling really down

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Am just back from the hospital, had a Laparoscopy over a month ago and the doc thinks I have Endometriosis he doesn’t know how bad or anything, I just feel SOOO lost, we were SOOO looking forward to starting a family ASAP, I have to go back in 6 weeks (don’t know how I’ll cope till then!) for further tests……… Ohhh how I thought getting pregnant was going to be SOOO easy! :cry:
awoodsapr06 Posts: 51
You poor thing babtalk05, I can only imagine how you feel. We have just started TTC so can't really offer any advice but I hope it all works out & you feel better soon.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
hun really sorry to hear that but try be positive lots of people have problems ttc so hopefully now you know what may be the problem they can figure out how to solve the situation and you will be pregnant soon x
woonoo Posts: 78
I can totally understand why you feel so crappy now but all is not lost. Plenty of women manage to conceive with endometriosis, including me. Mine isn't too bad, but it was enough to have me worried that we couldn't get preg. But we did and you might be lucky too. My friend was told she would never conceive as hers was so bad, she now has two perfect little ones.
grumpy Posts: 1280
I'm sure that must be absolutely awful for you. My heart goes out to you. I know of one woman who had it but she did conceive in the end. She was told that he would be her only child, but she concieved unexpectedly and had another baby 1.5 years after the first! It may take a little while, but there are so many happy ending stories with endo.
boobtube Posts: 307
I agree totally with winterwedding, i post on another forum and have done for many years. I have been ttc on #2 for the last 2 years and have seen many an endo woman come and go graduate to the m2b boards.. dont give up hope and I have just sent you a pm xxxxx
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Thanks girls for you kind words and PM’s, I am feeling a lot better today and have read up loads on it and am feeling a lot more positive. I just can’t wait for the 6 weeks to be over and to get the results and move on from there. I do however have an appointment tomorrow with an Acupuncturist and am going to see if that helps. Thanks :thnk
mama sugar Posts: 1387
thats great hun, have a positive attitude, only way you will get through this 6 weeks, ill be keeping weverything crossed for you that all goes well x