Feeling really rotten and sorry for myself!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi girls. Don't know why I posting this but since yesterday afternoon I've been feeling sick and rotten (think I'd be used to this by now) but to make it worse I feel really down in the dumps, useless, lazy, and feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I got into bed yesterday evening at half six and stayed there until this morning. Only for I had to get up for work I would've stayed there all day today too feeling sorry for myself. I'm normally a happy go lucky person and can't understand why I feel like this. I think I'm just fed up feeling sick!!!! :o(
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="DublinGirl":39mj6o3j]Hi girls. Don't know why I posting this but since yesterday afternoon I've been feeling sick and rotten (think I'd be used to this by now) but to make it worse I feel really down in the dumps, useless, lazy, and feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I got into bed yesterday evening at half six and stayed there until this morning. Only for I had to get up for work I would've stayed there all day today too feeling sorry for myself. I'm normally a happy go lucky person and can't understand why I feel like this. I think I'm just fed up feeling sick!!!! :o([/quote:39mj6o3j] ah you poor pet - i had a couple of instances like that. everyone telling me the sickness would pass at 12 weeks (er, try 17) and not to worry about feeling down. sometimes you just feel rubbish and need a good cry, 14 hr sleep and big wodge of squashy cake. lots of hugs dublingirl - think of cuddling lovely little darling baby in a few months time :xox
Thanks Rhubarb. I'm sure everyone is work's wondering why I'm so quiet. I've barely said a word to anyone and I feel really really sick. I feel like going home. I might just do that shortly if I don't pick up a bit. Feck them all!!!! Thanks for you lovely words of support. :thnk
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="DublinGirl":x41ja07g]Thanks Rhubarb. I'm sure everyone is work's wondering why I'm so quiet. I've barely said a word to anyone and I feel really really sick. I feel like going home. I might just do that shortly if I don't pick up a bit. Feck them all!!!! Thanks for you lovely words of support. :thnk[/quote:x41ja07g] you should go home - i did last friday - just had enough - did the shopping and got home by 3, slept on eth sofa from 4 til 7 - bed by 9 and felt great on sat! off home with ya!
Wannabamama Posts: 481
DublinGirl, your not the only one. Ive a had a crappy cold for two weeks and this weeks its turned into sinus headache and this morning i had a nose bleed. Ive never had a nose bleed before. Im wondering what its like to feel normal. I feel like a useless lump im just moping around feeling sorry for myself, but im in pain, its hard to feel any other way. I hope you feel better soon, you really should go home, tell them you have a bug, its not nice feeling so awful. :xxx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Sometimes staying in bed can make you worse(happens with me) try to pick yourself up maybe go get your hair done or buy something (retail therapy is great) :action32 hope you cheer up soon
Thanks everyone. Thanks mama dora. Best of luck with the next month. Lucky you finishing today. I hope everything goes well for you. Can't wait to hear from you with your news. Keep us posted. :wv :thnk
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="DublinGirl":2ntjegvr]Thanks everyone. Thanks mama dora. Best of luck with the next month. Lucky you finishing today. I hope everything goes well for you. Can't wait to hear from you with your news. Keep us posted. :wv :thnk[/quote:2ntjegvr] Ah thanks im so petrified but baby has to make an appearance :o0 you take care and it will fly in for you!