Feeling very spaced out...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
On hayfever tablets of all things hehe. I only take the things when I'm really bad because it has this effect on me and unfortunately it seems to be the only one that works for me. I'm completely zoned out.... Was feeling really, really, really sleepy too earlier but this is not as bad now thankfully.
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
dont start worrying till u see pink elephants :o0
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="*Lexi*":1svwmmtv]dont start worrying till u see pink elephants :o0[/quote:1svwmmtv] :o0 love it! Lexi, might you have some prior experience of said pink elephants???
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Dumbo and the pink elephants ............rember when he got pi*ssed :o0 :o0 I love Dumbo.................
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Pink elephants would make things more interesting.......
[quote="Doll Face":1ca6ij7q]Dumbo and the pink elephants ............rember when he got pi*ssed :o0 :o0 I love Dumbo.................[/quote:1ca6ij7q] I love him so much too! I bawl crying everytime I watch the part where his mam is locked up and is swinging Dumbo on her trunk!
well i WAS refering to the effects of halucinagenic drugs but ill go wit the dumbo explanation instead >:o)
[quote="*Lexi*":1zkfswbl]well i WAS refering to the effects of halucinagenic drugs but ill go wit the dumbo explanation instead >:o)[/quote:1zkfswbl] Well I'm sure you Munster heads had to drown your sorrows somehow after Leinster's win on Saturday! :o0
is it wrong that i have NO idea of what ur refering to -i try to avoid sport as much as possible :o0
[quote="*Lexi*":24sfaa94]is it wrong that i have NO idea of what ur refering to -i try to avoid sport as much as possible :o0[/quote:24sfaa94] :eek :eek :eek Very wrong, shame on you Lexi! :o0