Hi Girls Sorry for being anon. I can't believe I'm writing this, I feel ashamed and mortified but need advise as I feel really confused at the moment. I'm married a few years now to the most loving and kind man, we've been together for years (16 on and off!) and he is most definitely my best friend and I love him to bits. The problem is, I still have feelings for my ex! It's horrible, I wish I could just hate him :o( I was with him years ago and on and off an odd time before I got married. We are in the same circle of friends and it's pretty hard to avoid him. He has feelings for me too, and I know that he feels like I do - he wishes he didn't aswell. We've spoken about it and both decided that we needed to forget about each other and move on. I know he would never treat me or love me as much as my husband. Girls, please don’t think I’m a horrible person because of this - I genuinely don't want to have these feelings and would anything for them to stop. What will I do? I’m actually dreaming about this guy every night, I have very strong feelings for him. A