fell off the wagon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Santa Posts: 1191
I have been eating super healthy all week and fell of the wagin at lunch - had veg bolognaise and a lion bar - feel guilty now :o(
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Veg Bolognaise is good for you! Jesus, don't feel guilty for that! I'd count that sticking to my healthy eating!!!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I want a lion bar
it is a beast of a bar :-8
graceface Posts: 3632
[quote="MrsJayKay":2ns5w5oe]Veg Bolognaise is good for you! Jesus, don't feel guilty for that! I'd count that sticking to my healthy eating!!![/quote:2ns5w5oe] I was just thinking that... veg bolognese is yummy!!! Besides, falling off the wagon [i:2ns5w5oe]once[/i:2ns5w5oe] after eating well all week is hardly going to ruin your diet. You should be aiming to change your eating habits permanently to get long-term weight loss, and sweet [i:2ns5w5oe]can[/i:2ns5w5oe] occasionally be a part of that. Don't worry, you'll be grand. :thnk
ah thanks girls feel a little less guilty :-8
TokenMale Posts: 6845
This is the problem with dieting. Your mind gets so addled that it feels like the end of the world when you eat anything remotely "bold". The Token adage in these circumstances was "Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb" and before I knew where I was I was up to my oxthers in fried rice and spring rolls. Don't let it happen to you!! You didn't fall off the wagon, you had a deserved treat. Now, back to business.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Seriously I [b:3c7tokop]need[/b:3c7tokop] a lion bar. And santa, dont be worrying about it. I mean, veg bolognaise is super healthy, so the lion bar was only the 'bad' thing you had.
are they ur fav hokey cokey, think my fav has changed used to be bounty!! *)
frecklz Posts: 1839
Jeez... It's a lion bar [b:1gqcvqaw]every day[/b:1gqcvqaw] that will do you in. Chocolate is also good for you. And it's fast energy which you will probably burn during your run for the DART later! Go easy on yourself, and just don't make a habit of it.