Female Doctor in Firhouse/Knocklyon/Templeogue/Rathfarnham

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs gerard Posts: 1669
Girls I need to find a new GP that will do combined care, im going SP in Holles street and my current female doctor is in Blackrock, she recommended last night when i went to see her that i find a doctor closer to home, as the last thing i will want to do nearer the time is to be traveling all the way to blackrock. Could anyone please recommend one for me? Preferably female? Thanks a million :wv
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
anyone :-8
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
I think there is a new female doc in the Orwell Shopping centre in Tempelogue another wollie friend went to see her combined care when she was pg, ill get her detailes if ya want, just pm me if you do
sisterbliss Posts: 82
Hi, Have you looked at the surgery in Knocklyon Shopping Centre? AFAIK there is a GP there called Edel McAteer - my sister goes to her and thinks she is great. Very easy to talk to as well. Although I'm not living in Knocklyon anymore I have been to see her too and liked her a lot. That was a while back but I'm pretty sure my sister still goes there. Got to be better than trekking over and back to Blackrock... Ash :wv
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
hey ash i got a recommendation for her from a colleague at work, she is not taking any new patients and does not do combined care :duh: thanks for the recoomendation tho *)
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
ps cheer bear i pmd you i hope you got it :o)ll
Mammy101 Posts: 446
There's a medical center just off Oldcourt Avenue in Firhouse: I used to go there. There's a really nice female Indian doctor there (I assume she's still there!) You can get all information about opening hours, etc from the above link
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
thanks so much for trhe recommendations girls, ive booked an appointment so im all sorted, thanks again O-O