Menu

Fernhill House Hotel and Gardens Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evonatron Posts: 21
Hi All, I am just looking for any reviews on the Fernhill house please. If anyone has been to a wedding there or has has their own wedding there. Also are they neg on prices? Thanks O:o)
buddylove Posts: 3288
Dont know about pricing but was at a work colleagues wedding there last yr and it was BRILLIANT. Food was out of this world. They also had fish and chips and an ice cream van at the evening and people are still talking about it. I think its become really popular in the last few yrs and they have upped their game alot since a few yrs ago when I think it fell off the map a bit. As I said we didnt go there as its not close to where we live but I wouldnt have any problem recommending it from the wedding we went to. We were in Dunmore House hotel a few times also and very recently and the food was not good at all! (sorry to dunmore but it was woeful) and lots of people got sick!
the bees knees Posts: 755
Been there at 2 weddings and have to say both times it was lovely... Food id excellent and staff very helpful.. Dont know anything about pricing etc, but definitely from a guest point of view it was beautiful .....
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
Was at a wedding there 2 years ago and was definitely the best food Ive had at a wedding yet, really gorgeous and portion sizes huge. The reception room is also beautiful. They have a marquee on the lawn in the summer for your drinks reception which was lovely. Had loads of canapes, chocs and all types of drinks on arrival. Overall very impressive. I would love to have had my wedding there but was too far from the church.