Ferraro Rocher Tree (",)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MBM Posts: 72
Hi Guys, Made this myself today for a friends party! What do you think?
chiara k Posts: 97
ohhhh lovely :lvs , do you mind me asking how did you make it?
Course not! I had great fun making it....literally took me about 10 mins too! I got a Sphere Oasis (You know the green dry stuff the florists put flowers in? You can poke it and the hole stays in it?) So I got one of them in Tip Top off Capel Street! (2 for €11) The tree I got in IKEA for €15 and chopped off the grass bits on the top branch! The pink pot I got in IKEA also for about €2.39! First: Cover the sphere in some nice material (for when the sweets are taken off - I just used an old black scarf/pashmena type thing) and fix it to the sphere with cocktail sticks! Then stick it on the top of the tree! Then using cocktail sticks stuck into the FR stick them into the sphere and voila!! I used 144! You can buy them for like €150! My total cost was - Plant - €15 Pot - €2.39 FR - €50 So less than €70! And it looks amazing even if I do say so myself!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Michael it looks fantastic! Well done. I am getting them for €50 though (made for me not made myself) :-8
No way! Where? If I'd of known that I wouldn't of bothered...although I'm glad I did now! Nothing like stepping back and looking at something and saying "Yeh....I did that" haha!
chiara k Posts: 97
Wow that's fantastic, I love FR so might make one for my reception, thanks for the idea O-O
No problem! I've read that a few people on here have had them and LOVED the idea so had to try it out! HAving our Engagement Party next Saturday and am going to make another one for that!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Hi, PM'd you!
Bride 2012 Posts: 210
Mrs PR can i ask where you are getting yours? Thinking of having these myself too :-8
baybride Posts: 205
Well done Michael, you're obviously one of the creative and talented ones - unlike me! :hyper: Mrs PR, I'm looking for a strawberry tree. Does your supplier also supply them and if so could you let me know who they are? Thanks!