Ferrero Rocher on offer in Lidl

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blue2012 Posts: 126
Ferrero Rocher is on offer for €2.99 for 200g in LIdl on Saturday if anyone needs some for a sweet tree! I have no idea if this is cheaper than anywhere else but assume it is. Best before dates are usually pretty good in Lidl so might be good for a long time!
hairylegs Posts: 75
Cool! Do you know roughly how many You need to make a tree? And does anyone have step by step instructions For making one? Thanks.
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
[quote="missocd":300d5nni]Cool! Do you know roughly how many You need to make a tree? And does anyone have step by step instructions For making one? Thanks.[/quote:300d5nni] +1 - How many are needed to make a tree?? Hopefully theres a longer BB date this time. I'd need October 2012
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
[quote="AwkwardAnnie":3dil6atx][quote="missocd":3dil6atx]Cool! Do you know roughly how many You need to make a tree? And does anyone have step by step instructions For making one? Thanks.[/quote:3dil6atx] +1 - How many are needed to make a tree?? Hopefully theres a longer BB date this time. I'd need October 2012[/quote:3dil6atx] When they were on offer for Mothers Day the longest expiry I could find (tried about 6 lidls) was Sept 2012. you could be lucky if your lidl is a good one!