Menu

Fertility Booster Survey - Update

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dee-Lite Posts: 403
[b:3aphsgfx]Between one thing and another I am just getting back to this now and am looking for new participants for the survey I set up months ago. For those who are interested and haven't taken part in the survey before - please read my original post below and click on the link. I hope to get this finished before baby arrives in September and will let you all know when I have the results together.[/b:3aphsgfx] I mostly post on Mums & Kids with some posts here when I feel I can help. I already posted about my survey in Mums & Kids but if you are interested please read on. Looking forward to TTC in the new year so hopefully I will be posting here soon. My post on Mums & Kids: Having read some recent posts on fellow wollies business ventures, it has really got me thinking. I am doing a little bit of part-time work at the moment but before DD was born I was a postdoc researcher. Now, I can't see myself going back to the lab anytime soon, especially since we are about to TTC baby no. 2, all going well. However, I was hoping to give my rusty old brain a work-out and start writing again, in my spare time. Ideally, I want to put together some women's health articles and may even set-up an information-based website, in time. Since my mind is all about getting ready to TTC I am thinking about fertility boosters/aids, like supplements, pre-seed, opks etc. We were over 6 months trying for DD and by the time we conceived I had tried a good few things to get us healthier and help our combined fertility. So I think a good place for me to start it to write about what I know. Anyway, I have an idea for an article on fertility boosters/aids and think it would be great to get an idea on what fertility boosters/aids are popular here in Ireland. I have put together a survey (for the 1st time ever) and am now looking for people (who have used fertility aids/boosters) to participate. I am just at the information gathering stage at the moment to see how feasible this all is. I should say that the survey is quite short and completely anonymous. If anyone is interested they can follow the link below. [url:3aphsgfx]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7VBRR6Z[/url:3aphsgfx] I welcome all suggestions/feedback about the survey and the topic of the article, either in reply post or pm. If I get enough responses to the survey I will let you all know which ones are most popular. Thanks for taking the time to read this, much appreciated.
TooShyShy Posts: 1180
Fair play Dee-Lite great idea. Do you want those who are ttc to take part too? If so maybe pop it in the ttc thread.
Thanks TooShyShy. Of course those TTC are more than welcome. I will post it there shortly. I have taken a great deal of time thinking about where to post about the survey and wanting to get back writing. Think I was feeling a little shy about it all and didn't want to post inappropriately.
Bump - for new participants to add to the survey (see orignial post above). Thanks.
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
Hi Dee-Lite, Just completed your survey there. Good luck with your enterprise O-O