fertility friend through pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tilsun Posts: 4506
I used FF when ttcing and have kept temping on and off. Partly because I was in the habit, and partly because I read that a drop in temp may be an indication of problems. I had a bit of a drop this morning but am not worried as I know one temp means nothing Do any of the rest of you still temp? Have you found your temps stay up? Is it worth bothering? Would love to hear how others have gotten on
milis Posts: 7998
The fertility friend experts advise that you stop temping as soon as you get your BFP. I kept it up for a couple of days, but I found it was adding to my anxiety, so i stopped. I have moved over to the pregnancy part of their site though, it has a weekly, 'what baby is doing this week' and 'what's happening with you' part; and a daily info bit, which I find useful.
Arta1 Posts: 276
Hi Tilsun, I think your going to cause yourself unecessary worry if you keep temping. There is enough to worry about in early pregnancy without getting wound up about temps. Your my due date twin by the way :wv
MrsMoneypenny Posts: 783
Don't temp girls when pg - you are giving yourself unecessary cause for concern. Remember temps fluctuate anyway so discard it and enjoy not having to temp :o0 :o)ll :o)ll Congrats on you bfp's
tilsun Posts: 4506
Thanks girls. Yeah it looks like it's time to wean myself off :o0 Arta1 and Mrs Poppyseed, gas to think we're at the same stage. Mrs Poppyseed you and must have married within days of each other as well. I was May 3rd and think i remember you from May thread? \Hope you're all doing well so far :wv