Menu

Festival Style Wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Icy Mint Posts: 7
Hi Ladies, We have booked our wedding for July next year in Doolin in Clare, we have the band booked too & are in the process of sorting the church but after spending the last few hours browsing through the posts on here I feel we have A LOT of work to do :eek We are planning on going with the Wedfest theme & hoping to have a really relaxed fun filled day. The venue is great & do themed packages that we LOVE but I am wondering if any of you guys are planning anything similar? If so I would love to hear some of your ideas for Decor etc? In need of inspiration to get me started ;o)
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
Aw huge congrats on booking your wedding its so exciting. I love the theme you have gone for. Have you ever heard of Dusty Boy? they do invitations that look like a concert/festival tickets, think they are on face book. You could also name tables after your favorite songs and use the CD cover on each one great talking point. A burger/chip van for the evening guests theres just so much scope with your theme you will have s much fun organizing it :compress
Panama Posts: 383
There's loads of inspiration on OneFabDay at the moment if you haven't already seen it.