fffsss

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
I lost my phone this morning, my head is melted!
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Get it cancelled Mad Woman, so that who ever finds it can't use it
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Is it turned off when u ring it?
AVENGER Posts: 4595
poor baby - there is nothing worse, I would be LOST without my mobile
charli Posts: 5994
if you are like me it's either a. at home b. under the car seat c. downstairs in the work toilets d. on silent in my handbag!! i lose mine daily! did you try EVERYWHERE?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Oh no, I texted you yesterday and thought it most unlike you not to reply, Think I would have a nervous breakdown if I lost my mobile phone, Got my nice new motorola pebbl this week and I love it
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
lets hope they go through it and see lucky, rock n roll, miss hopeful, etc... with any luck they'll thhink they're mafia code names and get so freaked out that they give it back! :D sorry to hear you lost it tho hun, there's really nothing worse sometimes.. you dont realise until you don't hav it but they contain a lot of information that you'd be lost without.. hope you get it back x xx kim xx
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I actually got an address book to write down all my mobile numbers as I would be so lost and would take forever to get back all the numbers. When I got my new phone I kept the old one as all the numbers are saved to it.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh crap, better off getting it cancelled missis, does it ring?
AVENGER Posts: 4595
You can get a wee electronic thing now that you can download your address book into and then upload it into another phone. I keep meaning to get one.