Fields

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Pots Posts: 240
Has anyone heard if they are closing down or not. My Mam and Dad were in Liffey Valley over the weekend and they said that there is a Jewelers there that is closing down and I am just hoping that it is not them as it is where I will be getting my wedding ring. Can someone please let me know if it is closing down or not. Thanks Mrs Pots
ohsotired Posts: 7071
AFAIK it's on the jewellers past the escalators to the food court that's closing! I was in Fields in town at the weekend and nothing to suggest they're closing! In fact, I only got my privelege card in the post during the week too!!!
Leela2011 Posts: 83
Hope not! they're really nice to deal with and very reasonable prices :)
[quote="ohsotired":1sp6blw2]AFAIK it's on the jewellers past the escalators to the food court that's closing! I was in Fields in town at the weekend and nothing to suggest they're closing! In fact, I only got my privelege card in the post during the week too!!![/quote:1sp6blw2]Ya, that is the exact place that they were in and it had a huge sign saying closing down sale!!!!!!
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
The jewellers closing down in Liffey Valley is called Walker & Hall, it's the one nearest to the escalators. I was in there on Friday night around 8 and it was mobbed...the staff were tearing their hair out trying to deal with everyone. There's some amazing value there but unfortunately there's no getting a specific ring to fit you or anything like that, it's just what's on display.
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
Double post.
MrsMuttly Posts: 377
MissDiamonds, thanks for clearing this up. I was starting to loose my life. Got a quote for the ring in Fields for €330 and everyone else that I go to for the very same thing is quoting me between €800 and €1200!!!!!!!