Menu

final touches drogheda

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

betty boo Posts: 121
i just wanted to recommend this company, i went with them for wedding favours and mass booklets and if i i hadnt already got my invitations i would have got them there too,they were fantastic to deal with and VERY reasonable even gave discounts before i asked .mass booklets are beautiful they take a photo of your church and print on booklet plus a very small pic of myself & h2b when we were young on back a really personal touch,and nothing was a problem for them
Harriotte Posts: 30
Hi, I heard of this company from a girl i work with and she showed me some of her pieces they were lovely. She also told me they were v.reasonable and v.friendly to deal with. Not getting married til next year but will defo be heading there for my favours etc.
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
do they have a website??? am trying to sort out favours and a few other bits and pieces at the moment..
betty boo Posts: 121
no they dont have a website,they work from their house and they have a room with a great display of favours and wedding candles etc...their names are alan and doreen gillespie the number is 0419833518 im sure if you gave them a call they would post you a brochure
jellytots Posts: 139
How much do they charge for the mass booklets do you know.. ???