Finally finished work!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
At last Yippee!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Have appt with gyne on 31st and as I'm being induced he will give me my date then. I don't much like the idea of this (not leaving the birthday to fate), but baby is big, and due to previous complications he wants to take me in at 38/39 weeks. I'm hoping I won't need section :ooh So for those of you at home waiting how are you passing time? Are you just lazing around watching daytime TV or what - too tired to do much else! :o0 Everything is ready for baby!
[email protected] Posts: 492
Hi Desert Moon, Book yourself a few pampering treats - facial, manicures, pedicure, any waxing you might still need, a hair appointment. When baby is born you won't really want to leave it and when you need to get bits and pieces done you won't have the time or energy. Indulge yourself now honey, lots and lots of lie ins, crap tv and pampering. It will never ever be like this again XXXX
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey to my twin *s* I thought you already left for the hospital days ago :o0 Didn´t know you were being induced again...would have been interesting to see who of us goes first...All I do is wait wait wait every day, cos I just can´t wait to see the wee man by now and I will freak out if he decides to stay in longer than the due date :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah great such a relief Id say...im starting 3 day week next week and I cant wait for it!!! Keep in touch wont you have you internet at home?
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi DM, I was off this week and havne't had the time to be bored yet tbh ! The time is flying. Went down the country to see my family yesterday just for the day, bit of shopping, need to get my hair done, do my nails, defuzz etc...etc... going out to restos on the spur of the moment with DH and lots of WOLing of course ! Also going for nice walks to get in shape for this labour lark. As Bella said to me, embrace boredom cause you'll never get it again ! Enjoy :wv
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Sure have :o0 I busy now wasting time browsing the net!!!
daddyrchips Posts: 51
Enjoy eyery minute of your Mat leave, as the rest of the girls say you'll be busy enough in a couple of weeks!! Put the feet up and relax, I can't wait till its my turn to be finishing up at work! :wv
chilledout Posts: 834
Yay! Take it easy and pamper yourself. I spent hours on WOL and Magic mum when I was on maternity leave. I'm back to work in two weeks so probably won't be on here for ages after that!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:18tvsf0w]Great stuff that you've finished up work!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :o)ll I thought that I'd be bored too but I always find myself keeping busy!!! I also find that if I'm out and about I get quite tired very quickly especially if I'm upright on my feet!! Pamper yourself A LOT too!!! Come the arrival of our lil tots I doubt we're going to get much pampering time!!![/color:18tvsf0w] :o0