Menu

Finally Found My Dress!! Now The Accessories

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tlaslo29 Posts: 171
Hi Girls After much searching I finally found my dress!!!! I have attached some pictures. I have already bought the Jenny Packham Acacia I hairpiece and cuff in a moment of financial madness!! What other Jewellery would you think with this dress? Would the Acacia Cuff be to much?? The dress is in layers - Lace, Crystal and velvet.... Thanks
ailesbury Posts: 45
love the dress. do you mind me asking where u got it??? personally i think i'd only wear earings with this dress.
lolly2010 Posts: 707
mellymoon78 Posts: 89
I think you need a chain and ear-rings. Would be very plain without a chain IMO.
tlaslo29 Posts: 171
Thanks!! Dress is from Esposa Bridal in Cork. Spanish Designer Rosa Clara.... Oh im more confused now :-8 :-8 :-8
maxicosi Posts: 576
I would go with just earrings stunning dress
plainsconesonly Posts: 300
Gorgeous dress :lvs :lvs Id def only wear earrings and a tennis bracelet. I think a chain would be too much. Def less is more.
Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Your dress is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous! If it were me I'd keep jewellery to a minimum (the dress is so stunning I wouldn't distract the eye!!!) with some earrings, or if you'd really like something on your neck then maybe a torc. Congrats on getting your dress!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Fabulous dress! You could try a very small dainty necklase and see what it looks like??
christmasbride2012 Posts: 478
Hate to confuse you more but I agree with the other posters that earrings and a simple bracelet would be best. The dress is quite detailed and beautiful and I think the Jenny Packham stuff would overpower it. I tried on a Rosa Clara dress too and loved it but it was way over my budget-tried it on in Esposa too! Isn't Barbara brilliant! Well wear!