Finished Work Today Woohoo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

silver bullet Posts: 176
Finishing up for 4 weeks today really looking forward to the break. But think of it this time next week all my wedding stuff will be over with :eek
Lady loves chocolate Posts: 433
Enjoy it Lizo ! Best of luck with the wedding and enjoy the break :wv
Gabby Posts: 2873
enjoy lizo hope you have a fab day and make sure you come back and tell us all about it
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
Hope you have a great day. Enjoy yourself
Thanks girls. Think i'm finally starting to get excited about the whole thing i'm picking up my dress tomorrow all go from there
Hamptons Wife Posts: 466
Lizo, Best of luck and enjoy every min of your day. Make sure you come back and let us know how you got on. :thnk
Loreve Posts: 501
Lizo - ME TOO!!! Exciting isn't it!! :wv Can't wait!! :hyper: Best of luck with everything and hope all goes well. With any luck the weather will be nicer but if not who cares. There's always the honeymoon for some sun!! (makes for more interesting pictures too!!) :wv
Going to the chapel Posts: 3
I'm getting married in 6 days too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrified and excited all at the same time! :o)ll
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Have a great day girls and enjoy every moment of it all. :wv :wv :wv
Loreve, Going to the chapel hope everything runs smoothly for you both and that we all have a great day. I'm sure i'll see you all back here in 4 weeks won't be near a computer until then. Good luck girls.