Fiona Toddhunter

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lilygilly Posts: 196
Hi girls, Has anyone been here looking for a wedding dress?? I found a dress I love and can only find it in stock here. I did a search on here and other girls said they had a really bad experience!! Im about a size 16 at the moment, getting married in October and have left going shopping for a dress coz Ive heard all these horror stories!! Now I find that it happened in this shop?? O:| O:| My heart is now going a million miles an hour!!! Please help!!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Hi I am a Size 16 & got my dress in Fiona Todhunters. Fiona was always there for my appointments & if she wasn't always got a call before hand to let me know.
cosmicgirl Posts: 343
I'm not a size 16 but when I went to try on dresses a lot of the dresses were this size! Makes sense to have them a bit bigger really so more people can try them on. I bought my dress there and would have no qualms recommending this shop. Go for it Lilygily....you wont be disappointed. I adored the sales assistant who helped me pick out my dress!!!
Oh really maybebaby?!! The posts I saw were from quite a while ago, Im just probably getting myself into a panic over nothing!! You know you here all the stories that people were told that they couldnt get a dress their size and stuff, that is my worst nightmare. I didnt even think to ask about sizes when I was on the phone making my appointment! Thank you so much, mind at rest a little!
Thanks girls much appreciated xx
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
I actually couldn't decide on a dress but got Fiona to make me one. Even before I had decided on this route Fiona met me every time & was very good at advising. Have to say My 1st time there was very upsetting so much so that I was in tears. One of my BMs was a right bitch & Fiona took her aside for a quiet word & was very comforting to me.
sligosparkles Posts: 120
Have had only fantastic experiences with Fiona TH. Ordered my dress with her and she's even altering bits i don't like. Was incredibly nice and supportive as I was v nervous trying on dresses and her assistants were great too. Highly recommend her. So much nicer that some horrible people in town, esp one on Dame Lane!!
Girls than you so much your are great!! Really put my mind at rest!! Looking forward to it now!!!