Fiona, we need a new section please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Over the last few years there have been a lot of comings and goings on this forum (said she, waving her walking stick in the air and managing not to stand on her false teeth which had just fallen from her face). I propose that you put up an information section on past users like 50 cent, Fleur, Fishyface, Lucifer etc., so that future users can use it as a reference guide should these people resurface in the future. Of course, with all the usernames I've had in the past I think I should have my own special personal page. I'm sure I'll log in in the morning and see that this has been put in place. Cheeeeeers! :wink:
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote:2dbsjf3c]Over the last few years there have been a lot of comings and goings on this forum (said she, waving her walking stick in the air and managing not to stand on her false teeth which had just fallen from her face). I propose that you put up an information section on past users like 50 cent, Fleur, Fishyface, Lucifer etc., so that future users can use it as a reference guide should these people resurface in the future. Of course, with all the usernames I've had in the past I think I should have my own special personal page. I'm sure I'll log in in the morning and see that this has been put in place. Cheeeeeers! :wink:[/quote:2dbsjf3c] Do you mean a sticky with links to some of the threads they were involved in? Or a form of 'Wanted - Dead or Alive' - if a poster asks a series of ridicilous questions, shoot on site...
mad woman Posts: 22106
it could be a sticky like anniversarys, wedding fax's etc...??
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
The Wanted Dead or Alive sounds good Heflen. Fair play to ye.
or should it be wanted dead and unwanted alive.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
clucky Posts: 26471
and trolley dolley/bond whatever its name is
tee hee hee lucky oh and btw I just love you avatar...