Menu

First constultant app and told family

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Had my first constultant app yesterday and all went very very well. We got to c our babs on screen and watch it doing flip flops for a few mins. We then told DH's family and my family. All very excitied. My only brother already wants to no what sex it is...... So sweet. All in all very happy today as the worrying is now over......
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
delighted for you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
That's great that your babs is a healthy little one. You and your DH must be so excited. :-8
kittysue Posts: 1016
Which one of you told your family..??? the more I think about it....the more I don't know what I'm going to say to mine when the time comes........coz it means...OH MY GOD YOU'VE HAD SEX......now they're not that prudish....but it will feel weird......
madhatter01 Posts: 495
congrats delighted for you all. I cant wait for that day to tell family. I think is all gets exciting from then on..... O-O
Rocky Posts: 465
Ah thats lovely for you both and such a relief too, best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy now too cheers, Rocky
jarashow Posts: 3083
[quote="kittysue":ciwzhucd]Which one of you told your family..??? the more I think about it....the more I don't know what I'm going to say to mine when the time comes........coz it means...OH MY GOD YOU'VE HAD SEX......now they're not that prudish....but it will feel weird......[/quote:ciwzhucd] Well as my Mum knidly pointed out how do you think it was for them back then ??? A hell of a lot worse :o0 sintomone delighted for you and your OH !! Congratulations.
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Kitty Sue DH told his when i went to his sisters and i told mine on my own...... I was s**tt*ing telling mine but it was fine in the end......
under construction Posts: 3458
That's great news, it makes it feel so much more real when you see babs on the screen. Then to share it with family and have them so excited is really the icing on the cake. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy it goes so quickly, so enjoy every minute of it.
clarkie Posts: 429
Sintomone, I'm delighted everything is going so well, must have been fab to see you little one on the scan. Best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy :xox